Pew Chair Features and Accessories
1. Premium plywood seat and back support. 7 course
2. Fabrics are Commercial grade California Rated
(Technical Bulletin #117) maximum wear fabrics – 250,000
Double Rub Capacity. Dozens of Standard Colors to choose
from. Fabric and Foam warranty Prorated.
3. Ergonomic Lumbar (Cutaway or No Cutaway) Back Support.
(See Page 2)
4. High Performance 2.5 lb Seat Foam. 3-½” Thick Seat Foam for
extra comfort. (Technical Bulletin #117) Rated
5. CONTINUOUS PEW TYPE SEAT. ROLLED FRONT EDGE
FOR SUPPORT and COMFORT.
6. High Performance 1.5 lb 2” Back Foam- California Rated Foam
(Technical Bulletin #117)
7. Snag free interlocking gang device – requested by the fire
department and seating codes by the city and county.
8. Mandrel Bent Frame for smooth and stronger bends at the leg
and back supports. Frame warranty 20 yrs prorated.
9. Multiple cross members at the seat frame for structural integrity
for “lateral sheer strength.”
10.Loop frame on back of back for lateral strength and ease of
handling and stacking on 20-1/2” chair
11. 8 Chair leg inside bumpers to protect each chair when stacking
12.400 degree Powder Coating on top of 16 gauge ultra strength
metal material to insure lasting color coating of frame.
13. “No Marking” foot glides to protect floor surface
14.“T” nut assembly – All screws enter into receiving “T nut” metal
assembly embedded within the 7 course plywood.
OUR CHAIR COMES TO YOU FULLY ASSEMBLED
Full Length Card Holder & Standard Rack
Card & Pencil Holder
Card, Cup & Pencil Holder